Monday, December 7, 2009

~~~~~MUST READ POST!~~~~~

There is a lot of stuff going on around the Holiday time! I am haveing so much fun decorating and shopping! How about you? Anyways, I am sad to announce I have to cancle Christmas Wonder-Fest. There is just too much going on with the Holidays and School. My school is have a HUGE exam week before Winter Break. I am too busy to keep up with this contest. I am so excited for the Holidays! I am still going to do decorations and stuff but no contests.
Another thing I have to say is that on December 24, (Christmas Eve) I will be posting a awesome post about the Holidays! I hope you will take the time to read it! On December 25, (Christmas Day) you can tell me how your Christmas was! I will also have a special post that day too! Sadly, that will be my last post. Yes, I have decided to end things with the Cheat Site. I have been thinking about this for a while and have offically decided it is time to go. I will not delete this site. You need to know I am not completly quitting Club Penguin! I will probably not get on chat much. I will still check in on Club Penguin every once and a while. If you want me to help you with your site, I am still open to that! I will not do cheats or posts. I will only make banners and effects! I will do my final cheats these upcoming weeks during the Christmas Catalogs and Parties. Remember: My final post will be on Christmas Day! If you have any questions, please comment!
~Slider94, CPC President

2 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

:(

penny mickey said...

Aww, you're making me all sad! And I was already sad because my mom is yelling at me that we don't have enough money, we might have to move in with my aunt, I showed a paper to my dad from school, and all this other stuff, and, on top of all that, my dad hates me and is sueing my mom so he won't have to pay as much child support! Doesn't my life rock at this moment???

P.S. Don't sucker me with all that "I love Christmas! What are you doing? Oh! By the way, no contests, and I'm quitting my site!" It doesn't work on Penny. ;)

Pin Tracker:

Chat Box