Thursday, January 7, 2010



It is time to say goodbye. I know it is finally time. I will no longer be posting cheats. Club Penguin Cheatn' had a good run, but now it must end. I have many reasons, too many to explain. But do not be sad! Something new and cool is coming! What is it? It is a surprise of course! It is not completly made yet. I need everyone to vote on the poll on the sidebar after reading this post. It will help create something new! CPC has had many helpers, and I have made so many friends! Please know that I am not quitting Club Penguin Completly! I am just stopping Club Penguin Cheatn'. I would like to thank everyone who has ever been on the CPC team! Especially Hedgehog 14 and Agent2310. Hedgehog14 is not only a good helper, she is a GREAT, ramen-eating, friend! She ALWAYS posted the Upcoming events ASAP! Better than I would Have done!She has her own site! It is very popular! Once I close the site, I will put up advertisments for peoples websites! Agent2310... He is the BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE! He is VERY good at Graphic Designs! I am very lucky to have met him and got to be his friend! I am glad I am not quitting CP completly, that would mean leaving Agent :-( There is a reason I am not making an EXTREMLY long post, It has something to do with the surprise! Anyways, there are many other penguins I am very lucky to have met! I dont have enough time to give each of them a special tribute, but trust me, I AM REALLY GLAD I MET THEM AND THEY ARE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS!

-Penny Mickey

-Penguin874

-Frostylittle

-Dagamer

-Outtacntrll

-Mryomama

-11Laura110

-Waddlecool

-Agent2310 (Again lol)

-Hedgehog14 (Again lol)

-Brownie Wen

-Firestar9003

-Max

-Zxz192

If I forgot any names, comment! Im sorry if I forgot you! I guess you were too special to post ;-)


Now time to get to the surprise! I am making another website! But it is not a cheats website. It is a Banner Making Website! More info will come to THIS SITE! SO DO NOT STOP LOOKING HERE! Vote on the poll to pick a name! The poll is on the right sidebar! Vote Vote Vote! (please)





~Slider94, CPC President

3 comments:

Agent2310 said...

Awww! thank you! :) :)

Hedgehog 14 said...

kool a banner "thing" MUHAHA i cant wait 2 see.

11laura110 said...

:D banners oooooooooh

Pin Tracker:

Chat Box