Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sorry! We are Closed! But you can go here:

It has been almost 2 years since I have posted on this site. Wow, time flies. I know almost all of you that would read this so I dont need to explain how I am doing. Well, if you are curious... I am doing fine :D I have closed down Personal Banners. Not because of Poor ratings, but because of too many! I was overwhelmed with requests! Once school came along I didn't have time to make people their banners in time. I couldnt add another person because I didnt want to send out banners I did not approve of. Now, for Summer 2011, I am back! No banners, no CP cheat site. Its something new. Something unique. I got the idea from Witty a while ago (thanks witty!) Its a Magazine! Name? The Spiffy Magazine! So if you are here to look for more posts and things from me, you are in the wrong spot, CLICK HERE to go to the magazine! I DO still play CP so you may see me on there every now and again. Oh and Lovejuicyyy, if you are reading this, HI!!! lol email me at krb1094@aol.com if you still want to talk to me :p well, I have to get back to the magazine! Here's the link one more time: Spiffy Magazine






Thanks to all of you for your support!

~Slider94, Former CPC and Personal Banners Owner and Current Spiffy Magazine President

No comments:

Pin Tracker:

Chat Box